Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 1 - STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A NEW ATTITUDE!!!



We all fall sometimes...some more than others!!.  I can't speak for anyone else, I can only speak for me.  I have fallen more than I can count.  I love food and food loves me and I LOVE COFFEE..(notice how I capitalized coffee) I do!!  How can I make the change gradually? --- that will be the challenge.  First time I stopped drinking coffee just like that..never had coffee again for 6 months.  Infact, coffee did not even taste good to me even after 6 months.  After having a sip, I had some more and then some more and before I knew it I liked a whole cup of coffee and so on and so on!!.  So, I decided that I will have a cup in the morning and one cup in the afternoon until I know I can stop completely.  

Another mistake I made was to go strictly on a juice diet for 3 weeks.  Now I will only juice for 1 week and  gradually add rice, beans, etc.  I will be watching Fork Over Knives again to get me in that mode that I should be in, not because I have to but because I want to.  It is really a good video to watch if you are deciding to go on a juice diet.  The first time I watch the video it gave me the drive I needed to begin my journey on juicing.  I am sure that drive is inside me to start again.

I also joined the gym.  I went to see what the gym was like.  Both my daughters joined in their area and thankfully I have 2 in my area.  YouFit Health Club  is the fitness place I chose.


But before I start my YouFit program, my first goal is to start walking and get back into doing that.  I have gone to a fitness place once before and started exercising on these machines and started getting bad headaches.  So warming up will be a priority and then by the end of the week I will start   If you are looking for a fitness place I would suggest for you to look into YouFit because of their prices.  I am only paying $20 plus tax for one month.  No money down and I can go any day or everyday.  The hours are very convenient for me since they are open till midnight.  So planning my day will be very important.

MY GOAL is to lose 50 lbs.  I know it sounds a lot right now, but that is the goal I have chosen and it will take me a while to reach that goal.  That will be my biggest challenge!!

So this is the day before I start my diet.  I am not going to weigh myself until tomorrow morning.  If you think I will be telling you my weight...your WRONG!!..That I will not share with the world.  I will post what I lost in weight as I did before.  I have to say I am excited to start.  Writing my journal will keep me on track and hopefully will help someone out there who may be having a hard time starting again or feels they have tried so many times and cannot start again.  Believe me...I felt that at first, but I will not allow this to defeat me.  All we need to remember if we make a mistake and fall off the wagon..just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and BEGIN AGAIN!!!  Thanks for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...