Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 2 - Once Decision Is Made, Starting is Easy!!

Good Morning!!  This is my first day of "Fit For Life" Juicing diet.  First let me tell you that juicing is actually a good beginning of any diet.  It cleanses out all the toxins that have invaded your body and makes you feel icky (nice choice of word).  What juicing does it flushes all those toxins out of your body which has accumulated from eating foods that are not good for our body.

This morning is my first day and I have gone on the scale already.  NO!!..NO PEEKING!!...you will not find me posting that, BUT I will tell you tomorrow how much I lost if any.  So this is what I prepared this morning. Looks yummy right?????..well maybe not for breakfast.  We like to think that breakfast is more like having eggs, bacon, home fries, grits, etc...but believe it or not this does taste good.


After you have made your choice on what you want to have in your drink, in this case I chose, carrots, celery, etc, wash all the carrots (you do not have to peel them or cut ends off) and the the celery.  You can leave them whole since the juicer will take care of the rest.  Wash the spinach, apples and tomatoes.  Cut the iceberg lettuce in half and wash that half you are using. Put the rest away.  


Ingredients

6-8 Celery Stalks
6 Carrots (which I already juiced)
2 Tomatoes
1/2 Iceberg lettuce
1/2 bunch of Spinach
2 Apples
small amount of ginger
small amount of lime

This will give me enough for the whole day and maybe even tomorrow for lunch. It all depends if I drink 3 glasses or 4.


You can check out the rest of my blog and see what I have made before.  I also started to list what each food item is and why they are good for us.  If you have any questions about any of the recipes I have posted you can leave a comment below and I will respond to them. Thank you for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...