Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 3 - Another Challenging Day!


WOW!!...I lost 3 lbs today which means a total of 7 lbs in 2 days.  Again, this is all water. Since this is my 3rd day of juicing, I am getting a bit bored.  I definitely need stimulation.  If I didn't have this blog, I don't know if I would have skipped a meal even though doing that would not be a good idea.  I am determined to go through this, but it is not easy.  Juicing takes alot of time, but it is well worth the nutritional values I get from this.  I feel a little constipated right now eating all that fiber, not that empty feeling yet.  but I am told that I will be feeling so much better.  My feet are not swollen at all.  I am amazed when I look down at my feet that during the day they have not shown a sign of swelling.

So, for today, I am having a fruit juice for breakfast and a vegetable juice for lunch and dinner.  Here is my recipes

Fruit Juice    calorie count:  305 per serving.(only 1 serv)

10 small Strawberries
1 large green apple
1 large orange
4 stalks of celery w. leaves

This made only 1 6 oz cup of juice.  I am only having it in the morning and it was really delicious. The citrus taste perks me right up.  I have to look for more recipes like this.



Vegetable Juice   calorie count: 114 per serving

4 Carrots
4 Celery Sticks
1/4 inch piece of ginger


I am going to have to make more of this in order to get my daily intake of nutrients.  I have not started any excercise program but I have been stretching and doing miner excercise until my body gets used to it.  Next thing I will be working on is getting myself out there to walking.  It is so hot now and that alone makes me want to wait for the cooler weather.  Since I don't own a Wii , there are dance excercises on YouTube that I can watch and workout with, so there are options for me.  In the meantime, I will continue juicing for I know in the long run this is the best way to detox my body.

I have a busy day today so will see you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to wake up and hear how much weight you lost and that you feel energized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a little Just Dance tomorrow (even if it's only 1 song)...or go for a walk at dusk...or when the sun sets so it's cooler. OR if you can wake up before 8 am and go for an early walk...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...