Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 2 - No Headache and I feel Good!!


Well, I sure was surprised this morning as I went on the scale and saw I lost 4 lbs.  Yep!!..I couldn't believe it.  I know it is mostly water right now, but that 4 lbs I was carrying around.  I really thought I was going to be really hungry and I was hungry come dinner time, but I had a glass of water which helped curb the hunger and then I was fine. I did feel a little sluggish during the day and very tired.  I am sure my body was working overtime.  I did not have a headache as I thought I would since I have not had a cup of coffee and I did not even desire to have a cup.  

So This morning I have my menu for the day.  I am having apple juice for breakfast and lunch and dinner will be vegetable juice.  So here are the ingredients.

Apple Juice
Calorie Count = 240 per serving (1 serving)

3 Granny Smith apples (which is what I used)

It looked so good I started drinking it before I took a picture..It is very tasty and good for us.



Vegetable Juice

Calorie Count = 202 per serving

4 Carrots
4 stalks Celery stalks w. leaves
8 stalks of Bok Choy w. leaves
1/4 lb Spinach

This time I am having more of a greenish drink because of all the green vegetables that went into this drink.  I took a taste of it and it is good..That's my lunch and dinner.  

Off to a busy day..Have a nice day!!




6 comments:

  1. Looks good 4 lbs is amazing, glad you didn't get any headaches! Your doing great keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, the sluggishness will go away because you're body is detoxing at the moment and can give you either a headache or tiredness. Once that's gone you'll have amazing energy! Keep up the good work! 4 pounds in one day is incredible! Just goes to show how much water you were really retaining.... and how it all went to your ankles. How do your ankles feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you like the apple juice? Elijah likes fresh REAL apple juice too!!! I bet after he's drank the real thing, the juice from concentrate won't taste as good anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa..I am feeling good but still tired. I am sure this will all disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy..I loved the apple juice..it has a wonderful fresh taste. Much better than the store bought one. If I want apple juice I would definitely make my own apple juice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It also gives you an idea of how many apples make a true apple juice. Imagine what happens to the juice once it is processed to make it a light golden color. I suspect a lot of high fructose corn syrup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...