Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 1 - It's Good To Wake Up With A Plan!!


DAY 1 is here and now it is time to juice my first day,  I went on the scale this morning and no I won't tell you what I weight..LOL!!...Look at all the food items that will go into this juice.  It did make a little more than a quart of juice.  Should last me all day..yes ALL DAY!!.. I will be drinking this all day long, breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I have not counted the calories I am consuming today since I have to leave the house early this morning and will have to take my lunch with me.  This will  definitely be a challenge for me.  I do have some people to call on for support.  My daughter and a Facebook friend I met who started this 11 days ago and she survived it.  My first reason for doing this is to detox my body first and to eat better foods even if it is in a drink right now.  This is my journal to help me through my Fresh Start journey.

Calorie count - 370 calories per serving

2 carrots
1 parsnip
1/2 head of lettuce
2 tomatoes
1 orange
1 lime
2 apples
broccoli

And here is what it made


And here is what is left over from the juice.  I am sure I can bake something with these ingredients. But I am not thinking that far out yet.  


I was told that the first day is the hardest.  Being I am a coffee drinker, I will be experiencing withdrawels and have a headache..will bring asparin with me.  the Indigo coffee shop is only down the street downtown Tampa..I hope I can resist..I better.  I will be drinking lots of water today.

Come back tomorrow same time same place.  I should have a good report on my weight loss.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Senaf, on the weight loss achieved so far. Good plan for a healthy journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kerrie...this is a wonderful experience and one that will last a life time. This is life changing and my health is improving everyday. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...