Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 27 - Which Juicer Is The Best!!

When I finally decided to start juicing, I was low on cash and I did not want to buy a cheap juicer. I had almost forgotten the juicer that I had bought so many years ago, actually in 1997,  called the Juiceman ll, a product from Jack Lalanne.  It was in my cabinet stored away in the back.  It needed to be cleaned and the next day I went shopping for some vegetables to juice.  It worked great but the motor is noisy.  That's ok...I had a juicer and did not have to spend money.  I will save some money in order to buy the juicer I really want which is very powerful and the motor is not that noisy.

My daughter has the Breville JE98XL and it juices very fast.  Infact, the pulp that is left is nice and dry.  My juicer leaves my pulp wet and that means there is more juice to be had but my juicer is not powerful enough to extract all the juice.  That means I am not getting my moneys worth as I am looking for bargains when I shop for vegetables and fruits.   Here is a video showing you atleast 10 different juicers.



Breville Juice Fountain Elite vs Omega VRT350HD Juicer Review



The 2nd video he shows us the difference of each juicer.  The Brevel comes with a cup that has a divider to catch the foam that comes out with the juice.  I have not made up my mind yet.  I like the Brevel but I also want to look into the Omega.  Not the one that they used to demonstrate with but a better model that will be able to juice green vegetables like spinach much better.  

I hope this helped you if you are looking for a juicer.  There are many juicers in the market.  It all depends what your need is, what you expect it to do for the juicing you want.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment.  I would love to hear about your search for a juicer and what you discovered.   If you already have a juicer, let us know your experiences with it, your likes and dislikes about your juicer.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...